description of job:
1. Responsible for lighting (lighting) project rendering design, plan planning, and plan report;
2. Responsible for the drawing of construction drawings and as-built drawings;
3. Responsible for the preparation of bid documents;
4. Assist the engineering department to complete the project data and provide technical support for other departments.
1. Familiar with design software such as Photoshop, Autocad, Office;
2. Be creative, logical, and have good communication skills and teamwork spirit;
3. Work rigorously, work steadily, optimistically, strictly abide by work secrets, loyal and dedicated;
4. This position can accept fresh graduates who have strong learning ability and are willing to grow together with the company.
Welfare treatment: basic salary + working age salary + post salary + comprehensive quality assessment subsidy (education, related certificates, etc.) + five insurances + (Chinese meal/business trip subsidy) + commission/bonus
Working hours : 9:00-17:30 (weekends)